Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Survivor: Wow! That was a Survivor first! Lying about the death of a family member! My jaw hit the floor!

I have so much admiration for Jon right now. That man is a master liar. Even at tribal council, "I'm going to be honest with you, Jeff..." Oh, wait, no, I'm lying again. :-) Incredible! This guy has come to play, plain and simple. All's fair in this game, as far as I'm concerned. I find myself wondering if Rob could've come up with that one, had he had the opportunity for more than letters from home; I don't think so. Jon's hit a new level in my mind.

But let's not forget Sandra. Cold as a stone with her man, she coldly calculated her options when the fish shit hit the fan. Christa was floating down the river before she could blink. I gotta say, though, I was pretty choked up when Christa's fiancé came into view. I felt really bad for her when she was being blamed - I could only imagine how alone she felt - and then she gets to see and hold a part of her real, sane world. Hey, it tugs at the heartstrings. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment