Thursday, November 20, 2003

Survivor: Yeah, I know, another TV show. Trust me, this is exceptional; a weekly date with the wife, if you will. Anyway, on with the show.

Subtitle this episode Intrigue. They were playing the game tonight, more so than any other episode this season. Rob - the Survivor player of last season - would've been proud.

And boy, was Rupert hurt. He started out strong, pirate blood flowing through his veins, but it didn't take him long to show his soft, pink underbelly. I don't think any muscular man can win this game, but he's got a better chance than a strong softy. I wonder what financial troubles await his return? Lord knows a teen mentor can't be making much, but it's interesting that he didn't bring it up - or they didn't edit it in - until he knew he couldn't win.

I'm looking forward to seeing Sandra next week. I think a lot of other people in her situation would give up or sabotage themselves, but she's a smart cookie. Remember how she took control of Drake in the first episode? Bartering like she lived just up the hill? She's not done yet, not by a long shot. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment