Thursday, November 20, 2003

Well, I suppose I'd better start this right: I've watched lots of good stuff this week, but all I watched last night was part of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Yeah, I'm not sure if this honesty thing is all it's cracked up to be...

Anyway, I say part of it because the commercials were a force to be reckoned with; twice the norm, it seemed. Somehow I managed to catch all three musical interludes, and about 10 minutes of the fashion show. :-/ My favourite part was when one of the models got some tassles from her costume... er, outfit? Well, you know what I mean... wrapped around her shoe.

"I'll remember this day for the rest of my life," she said, wiping away a tear. She didn't fall down, or even stumble, really; and that was probably one of the worst things that's happened to her, if her expression was any indication. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment