Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Babylon 5 - Season 3: Episodes 16 & 17: War Without End: Well, that episode from the first season makes more sense now. Actually, a lot of statements from the first season make more sense now. This show is closer to one really long movie than five seasons of a TV show... The intricate web never ceases to amaze me.

Boy, Zathras was great fun in this double episode:
Zathras is used to being beast of burden. Had very sad life. Will probably have very sad death. Ah! at least there is symmetry!

He's definitely one of my favourite characters, played by Tim Choate, I've discovered. Probably a very funny guy.

O'Hare actually looked good as Valen... I don't know, for a time-travel show, I followed it pretty well. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment