Monday, December 08, 2003

Yes, Dear: Vicki Lawrence and Tim Conway made guest appearances on tonight's episode! I was really excited, having spent a significant portion of my childhood watching reruns of The Carol Burnett Show. Of course, I had no idea they were reruns at the time. It's only through the wonder of the Internet that I've learned that the show ran from 1967 - 1978, by which time I'd reached the ripe old age of four.

Anyway, I get a kick out of a mediocre episode of Yes, Dear, so I was in stitches for this star-studded event. Tim is such a great physical comedian; this episode showcased that wonderfully. I could barely breathe after watching him get hit in the nuts with a model airplane. And then there was the glue-sniffing scene... The man is 70 years old and his timing is still bang on. What a gem to stumble upon while surfing the TV netherworld. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment