Wednesday, January 21, 2004

The Apprentice: Well, this was the first episode I watched from start to finish, and I have to say that I was disappointed. I tuned in late last week, and while I had no idea what they had to market or how they did it, I thought the premise was cool. I've taken project management courses, my job requires those skills of me on occasion, and I thought a competition based on those skills would translate well on the screen.

I guess I'll have to wait 'til next week to confirm that; this episode was more about yelling and running than managing. Sam did manage to highlight a big PM don't, though: don't waste resources. Why did they need three guys to research their items? Most of the shots I saw had at least two of them sitting on their butts, laughing. One guy coordinating in front of a computer? Yes, excellent. Beyond that... *shrug*

But you know what kept bouncing around in my head? With all that money, Trump can't buy a good haircut. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment