Thursday, January 01, 2004

Babylon 5 - Season 3: Episode 20: And the Rock Cried Out, No Hiding Place: An excellent episode. Such black humour near the end, cutting between that gospel song and Lord Refa's murder... I don't expect that sort of television from anyone but Lynch. :-)

I followed this episode fairly well. I knew that G'Kar must've been involved; after all, they made such a big deal out of his staying on Babylon 5 when he'd tried to sacrifice himself only a few episodes earlier. What I didn't understand was why Mollari went through all that trouble to kill Refa (after all, he'd set it up so perfectly with that two-part poison)... until the framing came out.

I also really enjoyed the Reverend Will Dexter's (Mel Winkler) late-night talk with Sheridan. It's hard to bring depth to such a small part, but I really felt like he was looking back on a full life. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment