Tuesday, January 13, 2004

NASA Connectâ„¢: Data Analysis and Measurement: Dancing in the Night Sky: Well, after viewing over an hour of programming (including this episode), I have say that I'm impressed with NASA TV. I learned a lot from this episode, despite NASA Connectâ„¢ being aimed at kids. :-) It reminded me of that great science show from my childhood: 3-2-1 Contact.

This show was about the aurora borealis and the aurora australis. What perfect timing, given that I'd just found the Auroras - Dancing in the Night study on the NASA Earth Observatory site a few minutes earlier; it includes pictures of the auroras from the International Space Station! Beautiful, eh?

Oh, and how did I stumble upon NASA TV, you ask? Well, I was reading about the upcoming First Look show on the Mars Exploration Rover Mission home page. It should be great! Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment