Thursday, February 12, 2004

The Apprentice: This was my favourite episode to date. I loved the concept, and the way it played out (even if I was so uncomfortable at times I had to pace). Troy was awesome! He's rambled in the past, but all his instincts turned up roses this time around.

I think Omarosa made a mistake taking Heidi to the boardroom. Based on performance, it should've been Kwame. He was better than Jessie - he knew when to shut up and let someone else take over - but he still flopped. Maybe she still feels bad about the thumping the girls gave the boys early on; spare them the boardroom for another week.

Update: Saturday, February 14: I can't leave this show without saying that it had one of the funniest TV moments in recent memory: I loved Trump's reaction to Omarosa's "compliment." "That might be the worst compliment I've ever heard! That was horrible!" Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment