Saturday, March 27, 2004

American Wedding: Well, the first one is still my favourite, but I have to admit, for sequels, this one and American Pie 2 are pretty good.

It's funny, I didn't think I'd like American Pie at all; we'd seen the second one in the theatre when it was a friend's night to pick, and while I laughed a lot more than I expected, it's the kind of movie you only watch once. Then we're down east, and I find American Pie among the hundreds of DVDs my brother-in-law owns; we just popped it in one night, no big expectations... I loved it! Seriously. I'm sure I'll own it someday.

Anyway, this one was good for a laugh too. Michelle's dad (Fred Willard) had me rolling around on the couch during the bachelor party scene. Then there was the other end of the spectrum: the dog-s**t-truffle scene. *shudder* I really thought my wife was gonna hurl (and I almost lost it too). Anyway, I'm sure the fans will love it. It's nice to see sequels with a purpose. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment