Sunday, March 21, 2004

Clear and Present Danger: Well, no neat little package here; just Jack Ryan tellin' the truth. Again, I'd seen this one before, in the cinema, and, again, I'd forgotten a lot. That death alley in... Bogota, was it? Colombia, anyway. I can't imagine driving that well in those circumstances, and if he hadn't, at any point, he would've been killed.

Crazy. Intense. The phone rang in the middle of the movie and there was no way I was getting it. Bravo has that great first rush... What? It must be an hour without a commercial, and then two slots near the end. That's much better than the Superstation "every ten minutes, for ten minutes" thing. I would've had no trouble answering the phone in that case; it's not like you have a chance to get into the movie or anything.

The family scene was really cool, having heard the same lines not a half hour before in Patriot Games. And it was an answer to that hanging question? Was she pregnant with a boy or a girl? And, no, I didn't remember that from the first time I'd seen it. I'm actually going to the doctor this week about my memory; it's starting to freak me out... Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment