Friday, March 26, 2004

Las Vegas: My wife loves this show. I, on the other hand, haven't watched many episodes. I liked this one, though; it was taped, so I'll attempt to identify it as the Sugar Ray episode. I'm guessing Mark McGrath doesn't make regular appearances.

I loved the scene where Big Ed (James Caan) pays the thief a visit. If I'm that guy, I'm s**ting my pants about the time he's tellin' me how upset he is over his wife's cheatin'.

I'm thinkin' everything wasn't turnin' up roses after the episode, though. I mean, yeah, she wasn't cheating, but Ed still failed to notice that she'd changed her hairstyle, he'd had her followed... Can 30 diamonds really fix all that? Actually, yes. What was I thinking? Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment