Sunday, March 21, 2004

Patriot Games: It was a Jack Ryan day on Bravo. I caught the tail end of The Hunt for Red October before this one started.

It had been a long time since I'd seen Patriot Games. I remembered the bombing - it's what I always think of when I see Sean Bean - and how it all finished up at the house on the coast, but the rest was fuzzy. I really enjoyed it, even if it all tied up in the neatest little package you could imagine. (See honey, that's what traitors get: a bullet in the chest, lots of bullets in the chest and head.)

I was surprised to see Thora Birch billed... a miniature version of herself. :-) Did she do anything between Clear and Present Danger and American Beauty? Survey says: a few movies. These Hollywood kids... Do they think the suburbs are alien? Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment