Friday, May 07, 2004

Laws of Attraction: Eh. This one was O.K. Brosnan's character was interesting for all of 20 minutes, but, then again, I guess the point was for us to focus on Moore's character. Audrey was actually a real woman - unlike the slob-turned-charmer Daniel; the scene where her mom was comforting her on the bed was great.

One of my favourite scenes was on the plane: Daniel tells the stewardess they're married, and Audrey snaps, Don't tell anyone! The stewardess' expression was priceless.

The bar scenes were great too. I noticed that they hired some consultants for the... salsa bar, I guess? Anyway, that scene was excellent - it really set the tone for the movie - and the Irish pub was even better. My wife couldn't stop laughing at the little wooden Irishman that Daniel won. :-) Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment