Friday, June 11, 2004

Planet of the Apes (1974) - Episode 9: The Horse Race: Holy artificial anarchy, Batman! That was terrible! I'm beginning to see why this show was cancelled. They're making no mention of the disk anymore; it's like this running around and gettin' in adventures will go on until they're shot or die of old age.

Galen should've been arrested for assaulting Urko's man; he put law enforcement in mortal jeopardy, which should be illegal whether committed by man or ape. Personally, if I was that ape, I'd have taken my chances with the scorpion sting. Better that than certain death at Urko's hands for not shooting the human.

Oh, and am I the only one who thought of the pod race on Tatooine? :-) Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment