Saturday, September 18, 2004

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975): I can't even type this title without smiling. :-) This movie is hilarious! Just about every scene had me grinning, and more than a few still made me laugh out loud (e.g., Dennis - Michael Palin - and his watery-tart/help-I'm-being-repressed lines, King Arthur - Graham Chapman - and his taking the Lord's name in vain every time he's in trouble).

One surprise was my inability to separate the Camelot scene - it's a silly place - from the Lego one. Seriously, I was seeing the whole thing in Lego simultaneously. Trippy...

Finally, my old video cassette tape didn't have that aside in Castle Anthrax where Zoot (Carol Cleveland) is happy that the scene is being shot, or included in this cut... I can't quite recall. Not sure whether that's new in the edition I have on DVD. I'll have to watch the commentary again. Actually, I have yet to watch the second "back-biting" commentary; I wanted to save it, as I recall. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment