Saturday, November 27, 2004

After the Sunset: I love this movie poster; the movie almost doesn't live up to it, it's so good. But so's the movie, as I'll get to in a second.

After the Sunset movie poster

Woody Harrelson stole the show as Stan Lloyd! He was phenomenal! At times so desperate, at times so smug, but always real. We could dream of being as good as Max (Pierce Brosnan), but we've all had Stan moments. Scenes with just the two of them were among my favourites: especially that scene where they're out on the fishing boat. Excellent dialogue.
Note: spoilers follow...

I didn't realize that Stan wasn't drunk that night. I noticed that he seemed too with it when Max showed up to crash, but I chalked it up to an editing error. :-) Oh well, it made for a great ending. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment