Sunday, January 16, 2005

Battlestar Galactica - Season 1: Episode 1: 33: Wow! Gone are the days of a dozen one-hour stories comprising a season. And good riddance, I say. The benefits of being able to watch the episodes in any order, with little background, don't outweigh the superficial stain that results. I'm more involved in this story line than I ever was in, say, the first season of Enterprise, which seemed to be going for the biggest Star Trek story arc yet (back when I was trying to get into it).

Boy, they captured utter exhaustion well. I'm even enjoying Gaius' slow disconnect with reality. And that whole exchange with the Olympic Carrier? Oh, wicked! It's little details like light reflecting off Carrier's hull when the exchange deteriorated to Morse code that really make a show for me. I'll be tuning in every week, that's for sure. Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!
Comments: Post a Comment